Minimizing the negative impact on the environment and creating a healthy and safe production environment.
Hanmi Pharmaceutical recognizes that environment, health, and safety (hereafter “EHS”) management is an essential for a sustainable business. We are committed to developing a safe and healthy company based on our credo of ‘respect for people’ and ‘creating value’ using the following guidelines.
1. To comply with EHS regulations at home and abroad and further do our best to become a flagship company that fulfills its responsibility for the development of a social community.
2. To perform systematic and quantitative analysis for identifying hazards and to consistently develop prevention programs designed to maintain a safe working environment.
3. To strive to develop an integrated and scientifically verified EHS system in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees, partners, and contractors.
4. To fulfill the environmental responsibility that exists between humans and nature by setting specific goals to minimize our impact on the environment and subsequently checking the progress of those goals.
5. To strive for transparent disclosure of all of EHS activities and to strengthen our policy through continuous, active communication and training with stakeholders.
6. To improve energy performance efficiency based on a low-energy/low-carbon management environment.